- Opened in February 2005, Sewha Hall is a modern dormitory designed to facilitate students' adjustment to university life and provide all the needed conveniences for their studies. At Sehwa Hall, students can grow as global individuals through cultural exchanges that transcend barriers of nationality and educational background.
- The five-story dormitory accommodates a total of 432 students. Each room is furnished with a bed, closet, bookshelf, desk, telephone and internet access (students must bring their own computers) providing a cozy but academic environment.
- Dormitory facilities are handicap accessible. Students may choose from a wide selection of cafeterias or restaurants located acround campus.
- Students may also choose from a wide selection of other cafeterias or restaurants located around campus.
Sewha Hall Website
- A limited number of on-campus dormitory rooms is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The period of stay will be from June 25 to July 23, 2023
- Please be advised that there is NO MEAL PLAN at the dormitory.
- The assignment notice will be made through e-mail prior to the start of the program.
Official Check-In & Check-Out Date
|Dormitory Check-In||Dormitory Check-Out|
|Date||June 25, 2023||July 22 ~ 23, 2023|
- Check-in and check-out are available at the administrative office located on the 2nd floor of Sewha hall.
- Early check-in is not available.
- Those who arrive later than check-in dates may check in at later dates when arrangement is made only by prior arrangement.
Rooms at Sewha Hall
- A private bed, a wardrobe, a chair, a bookcase, a movable drawer, a refrigerator, a toilet for a shower room, a washroom, and a shoebox are provided in each room.
- A clean mattress cover and a blanket are provided.
- Pillows are not included in the basic option. But you can purchase a pillow at a convenience store located on B2 of Sewha Hall. (Price: 6,500 KRW each)
- Water purifiers and fire extinguishers are located in each floor hallway.
|Other Dormitory Facilities||Nearby Facilities|
|· Information Desk
· Housing Office
· Rooftop Lounge
· Study Room
· Seminar Room
· Laundry Room
· Convenience Store
· Gym (free of charge)
· Ping-pong hall
|· Student cafeteria (Purunsol)
· Café & Life Cooperative Center
· ATM (Woori Bank/Hana Bank/Kookmin Bank)